Thursday, June 15, 2006

Such coincidence.

There's this guy in Css, about a year ago, when I was secondary 2, I remembered that after my express maths class, after taking photos for the year book, we had P.E.
& we (the girls) were like pulling each other's shirts up. Childish huh?
& I was running, & there's this guy who knocked into me, & I fell.
He apologised & ran away.
I was hoping that I wouldnt bled, but yes, it bled.
I still can remember this incident for about a year, & I still remember the guy's looks.

& today, went to this food centre.
I was looking around when something caught my eye.
HOHO.
The guy who made me fell was there.
I told my mum & dad.
HAHAHA.
Coincidence huh? :D

Recently, I've been hooked onto animes.
Konjiki no Gash Bell!!
AHHHH!
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
& Zatch Bell is soooo adorable!!
OMGOMGOMG!
Currently at episode 7, still a long way to go to finish it.
Planned to watch at least 3 episodes a day.
HOHOHO.

This holidays is like..
*poof*
& a blink of eye, it ended.
& Im only on the surface of my homeworks.
I dont even know what to do for my fnn project.
DIEDIEDIE.
Faizal's gonna skin me alive.
& the next few days & the next week are going to be a hectic week for me.
BUSY BUSY BUSY.

& I STILL WANT THE CLASS OUTING!!
Steamboat & movie! :D :D

Its recovering!
Its recovering!
Its recovering!

-cheers-


i dont need you.
you're not the kind of friend whom i should give better treatments.
you're not the kind of person whom i'll like to remember.
& i regret knowing you lah..
seriously.

No comments: